Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading food processor and marketer is looking for a skilled Refrigeration Technician on second shift at their Portsmouth, NH facility. The ideal candidate is passionate about maintenance and willing to handle the administrative and technology-related aspects of the position as well. If that sounds like you, then don’t miss this direct hire opportunity at a company that has been in business for over 120 years!
Responsibilities of the Refrigeration Technician
- Operate, inspect, and repair refrigeration systems
- Perform scheduled equipment maintenance
- Inspect equipment periodically and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Maintain, test, and inspect fire prevention and emergency response systems
- Help ensure capital refrigeration projects meet or exceed time and budget goals
- Adhere to all safety regulations
- Assist with general building maintenance as required
Qualifications of the Refrigeration Technician
- 3+ years of HVAC and refrigeration experience, preferably with ammonia-based systems
- Ability to work well with team members with a wide range of skill sets
- Knowledge and understanding of both scheduling preventative maintenance and responding to issues that arise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and delegate tasks
The Refrigeration Technician is a full-time, second-shift position. Pay depends on experience, up to $40/hr. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.