Specialty: , Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you like to take things apart and put them back together, then don’t miss this Repair Technician role at a premium massage chair company in Seabrook, NH. No previous experience is required for this full-time, first-shift position with excellent benefits and opportunity for advancement!
Responsibilities of the Repair Technician
- Diagnose, repair, and reassemble electronic components in robotic massage chairs
- Assist with warehouse tasks including parts inventory, product movement, and logistics
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Repair Technician
- Technical aptitude
- Independent thinker and problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Must be organized with high attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Pay is $15-$20/hour, depending on experience. Apply today to join this rapidly growing organization as a Repair Technician!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.