Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Our collaborative and well-established client is looking for a Reporting Analyst for their team! In this position, you will perform data entry, prepare reports, analyze trends, and more. This full-time, direct hire role in Portsmouth, NH requires a team player with advanced Excel skills.
Responsibilities of the Reporting Analyst
- Retrieve information from various sources and perform accurate and comprehensive data entry
- Maintain databases and their software
- Write queries and create regular and ad hoc reports
- Troubleshoot problems with data entry and access issues
- Ensure security of data
- Support other departments when needed
- Perform other related tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Reporting Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science and/or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Good organizational skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyze data
- Team player
Please share your resume in confidence for this Reporting Analyst opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.