Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable is looking for a Respool Operator to join the team at their Hooksett, NH facility. If you are a conscientious worker, this is a great second shift opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Respool Operator
- Prepare insulated wire for shipment to customers
- Take finished wire off large master reels
- Operate respooling machine
- Cut wire to length and box for shipment
- Produce reels of wire accurately and efficiently, keeping pace with company goals throughout shift
Qualifications of the Respool Operator
- Good manual dexterity for processing very fine gauge wires
- Previous respool operator experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
This role works Monday through Friday, 7:00 am- 3:30 pm or 3:00 pm- 11:30 pm. Apply for this Respool Operator position today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.