Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Are you outgoing, dependable, and willing to learn? A global manufacturer is now hiring a second-shift Retainer Operator to join the team at their Lebanon, NH facility. This is a great opportunity at a company whose products positively impact the world, and where excellent training and leadership will help you advance your skill set!
Responsibilities of the Retainer Operator
- Load retainer machine with product
- Operate machine in accordance with standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Unload product from machine
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
Qualifications of the Retainer Operator
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred but not required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. on a daily basis, 10 lbs. frequently
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks and stand throughout your shift
The Retainer Operator works Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.