Retainer Polish Inspector
Retainer Polish Inspector
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Retainer Polish Inspector for a company that is a global industrial leader with a growing portfolio of engineered bearings and power transmission product brands.
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and be part of a great team! We have both 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities available!
Responsibilities of the Retainer Polish Inspector include:
- Use special picks, dental drills, or other tools to remove burrs from critical areas.
- Make periodic inspection of parts under microscope, using gauges and by feeling surfaces.
- Operate Extrude Hone machine to deburr retainers, oil holes, etc.
- Safely, correctly, and efficiently operate all Roller equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Sharpen deburring tool as required on grinding wheel.
- Perform other related duties such as Hone and Tumble operations as required or directed.
- Inspect own work; correct or report detected discrepancies to supervisor.
- Maintain necessary records. Move materials in the performance of duties or as directed. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Assist with training employees as needed.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary or trades education preferred
- Basic computer skills; including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Problem solving methodology for troubleshooting
- Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
- Must be able to lift to 35 lbs.
We are here to help! Leddy Group offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.