Location: Manchester, NH, US
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is recruiting for a direct hire RF Engineer in the greater Manchester, NH area. This well-established and respected company has a great culture and never had a layoff! This is an awesome opportunity to join a mid-size company who is growing and where your work will make an impact in the aerospace and defense industries!
Responsibilities of this role:
RF Engineers are exposed to all aspects of the project as design, manufacture, and test!
- Design and development of antennas and their support equipment.
- Work closely with colleagues and customers to identify RF hardware requirements and create new designs as well as support customer proposals for new projects.
- Lead advances in existing technology and push new RF technology to help expand product offerings.
- Antenna design from initial concept through prototype development, production, and test.
- Experience designing for manufacturability, as all design, fabrication and performance verification takes place in house.
- Communicate with customers to determine operational requirements and create designs that meet or exceed those needs.
- Provide manufacturing and test support, including RF and Environmental testing (vibration, shock, thermal and thermal vacuum are all done in house).
- Contribute to proposal creation and customer presentations.
- Manage multiple unique and custom projects.
- Some travel may be required.
- Exciting opportunity to support exciting aerospace programs – antennas have been to Mars!
- Work and learn with leading RF professionals in a collaborative, team environment!
RF Engineer/Antenna Engineer Qualifications:
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Masters or PhD preferred
- Proficient in HFSS, ADS, MATLAB (or similar antenna simulation tools)
- 5+ years’ experience in the design and test of RF applications
- Client will also entertain recent RF graduates
- U.S. citizenship required, security clearance or ability to obtain security clearance preferred
Company offers a very competitive salary along with a generous benefits package to include tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, etc!
Don’t delay, apply today!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (603) 225-7300 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.