RF Test Technician
RF Test Technician
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently seeking an RF Test Technician in Bedford, NH!
** Join a local company that has been in business for over 50 years and is currently experiencing growth and planning to expand its team and facility this year!
** If you are looking for a friendly work environment that celebrates employees and often enjoys BBQs and pizza luncheon, then this is the opportunity for you!
Summary: Test Technicians with experience testing antennas in one or more of the following areas: Antenna pattern testing in anechoic chambers, network analyzer measurements, dynamic (shock and vibration) testing, thermal cycling and thermal vacuum testing.
- Perform RF and environmental testing accurately and on schedule (Vibration, Shock, Thermal and Thermal Vacuum are all done in house).
- Identify needs and coordinate testing with outside labs.
- Compile and manage test data to ensure it is accurate and complete.
- Assist in test procedure writing.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining test equipment and fixture.
- Some travel to outside test labs may be required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience testing antennas in an anechoic chamber and operating RF Network Analyzers required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive, team player who will pitch in where needed to get the job done.
- Meticulous recordkeeping with basic computer skills.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, higher education a plus
- U.S. citizenship required, with the ability to possess a security clearance
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.