RF Tester Technician
RF Tester Technician
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable assemblies is looking for a RF Tester/Technician in Hudson, NH. This company services a diverse group of industries including defense, aerospace, industrial, medical, and commercial. In this role you would perform electrical testing of RF cables and other passive devices. If you are team-oriented and want a long-term career, this is a great opportunity!
Responsibilities of the RF Tester/Technician
- Keep records in the form of computer-based test logs, recording defective product for corrective action
- Ensure proper care and handling of test adapters, cables, and calibration standards
- Set up and calibrate vector network and scalar analyzer with working knowledge of RF test principles to include s-parameter measurement
- Demonstrate an understanding of S11 and S22 measurements of return loss and VSWR and S21, S12 measurements of insertion loss, phase, and delay
- Perform a variety of RF test measurements on RF cable assemblies
- Perform phase match measurements and determine absolute electrical length of RF cable
- Interpret and implement TDR to locate faults and perform fault analysis
- Read and understand BOM, customer and company generated prints, and test specifications
- Maintain test equipment as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the RF Tester/Technician
- 3+ years of experience as RF tester in a manufacturing environment preferred; will consider entry-level candidate
- Working knowledge of scalar network analyzers and vector network analyzers
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word, and the ability to navigate Windows with little supervision
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time
- High school diploma or equivalent
Hours for this position are Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-4:30pm and every other Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay starts at $15/hour and depends on experience. Apply for this RF Tester/Technician position today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.