Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking an RFC Technician for a company that is a global industrial leader with a growing portfolio of engineered bearings and power transmission product brands.
This is a fantastic long-term opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and be part of a great team! This is a 3rd shift opportunity – Sunday – Thursday 11:00pm-7:00am.
Responsibilities of the RFC Technician include:
- Perform manufacturing processes including the setup and operation of CNC grinding, turning, and honing machines as well as other ancillary equipment in the area.
- Inspect manufactured components for conformance to specifications using bench and electronic gauging.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work including machine setup and operation, process verification, product inspection, documentation, material handling, etc.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives utilizing lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and enhance machinery performance to prevent machine downtime.
- Document and communicate manufacturing performance issues to maintain continuity between shifts and decrease machine downtime.
- Act as a role model, coach and trainer for new associates to foster a team environment.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Support improvement projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the RFC Technician Include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic mathematical and mechanical skills required
- Good written and verbal skills
- Basic computer interface skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow work instructions
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications and acceptance criteria
The RFC Technician is a full time, long-term position working 3rd shift. This is a great match for someone that is open to learning and is comfortable working in an extremely fast paced, complex environment. Pay is commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-727-0102 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.