Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Lebanon, NH, US
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Roller Inspector for a well-known aerospace company in Lebanon, NH.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company that has a great reputation in the Upper Valley.
Responsibilities of the Roller Inspector will include:
- Set-up and operate Censor Gauge and operator Squareness Gauge, OOR Gauge.
- Responsible for seeing that all special requirements such as stability checks, nital etch, Magnaflux, etc. have been met.
- Refer to Roller documents to determine dimensional requirements.
- Work to close tolerances requiring constant visual attention to assure maintaining accurate size control. Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision without error.
- May perform limited machine operator or helper duties as required in roller manufacturing.
- Train employees as required.
- Record appropriate data on designated forms as required
- Perform in-process audits, on all roller manufacturing operations from turn to finished product.
- Maintain necessary records. Move materials in the performance of duties or as directed. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
Requirements of the Roller Inspector:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary or trades education preferred.
- Basic computer skills; including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Above average mechanical aptitude and shop math competencies.
- Strong ability to follow written and verbal work instructions.
- Problem-solving methodology for troubleshooting.
- Relevant Experience a plus.
This is a 2nd shift temporary to hire role for the right candidate. They offer competitive pay and benefits.