Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global manufacturer is now hiring a Roller Inspector in Lebanon, NH! No experience is necessary for this full-time, second-shift role. If you are outgoing and dependable, this is a great opportunity with excellent training and potential for advancement!
Responsibilities of the Roller Inspector
- Set up and operate gauges
- Ensure all special requirements such as stability checks, initial etch, Magnaflux, etc. are met
- Refer to roller documents to determine dimensional requirements
- Work to close tolerances, ensuring accurate size control
- May perform limited machine operator or helper duties as required in roller manufacturing
- Train employees as required
- Record appropriate data on designated forms and maintain necessary records
- Perform in-process audits on all roller manufacturing operations from turn to finished product
- Report any issues to supervisor
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety rules and regulations
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Roller Inspector
- Previous experience is preferred but not required
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary or trades education preferred
- Basic computer skills with proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Above-average mechanical aptitude and shop math competencies
- Strong ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Problem solving methodology for troubleshooting
- Must be able to work with a minimum of supervision without error
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. and stand/walk throughout your shift
The Roller Inspector works Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm. Pay depends on experience. Apply today to work at a company whose products positively impact the world!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.