Speciality: Administrative & Office Support
Location: Portsmouth, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
If you enjoy being an integral part of a team and have strong attention to detail, check out this Sales Assistant position in Portsmouth, NH! In this full-time role, you will wear a lot of hats while providing support to the sales team. Great customer service and multi-tasking skills are needed!
Responsibilities of the Sales Assistant
- Prepare and send quotes to customers
- Process sales orders
- Make a few cold calls on occasion
- Assist with quotes from vendors
- Perform product research
- Provide regular cycle counts on inventory
- Support others in the organization as needed
- Perform general administrative tasks as assigned
Qualifications of the Sales Assistant
- 2+ years of related experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Enjoy working with customers
- Math skills to calculate costs and profit margins
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Adobe)
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently
Apply now to join a small team where everyone makes an impact in this full-time Sales Assistant role!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.