Location: Barrington, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
If you have an eye for design and enjoy working with customers, this Sales Associate position in Barrington, NH is for you! You’ll join a small, committed team that is dedicated to learning about the products and using engaged listening to help customers with their choices. This is a full-time position that offers base pay plus commission.
Responsibilities of the Sales Associate
- Learn everything there is to know about the products being sold
- Engage with customers to educate them in the products and hear what they need
- Assist customers with coordinating fabrics for upholstery sales
- Use selling skills to close sales
Qualifications of the Sales Associate
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- At least 1 year of prior retail/sales experience
- A genuine desire to learn everything about the products
- Strong listening skills
- Good eye for colors and design
Hours for this Sales Associate position are Tuesday through Saturday with some occasional overtime during special events.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.