Join a thriving Manchester, NH company as a Sales Coordinator! In this fast-paced, full-time position, you will support the sales department in assisting potential and existing customers. You must be highly organized and customer service oriented!
Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator
- Update customer database
- Assist the sales team in preparing proposals and contracts
- Follow leads to ensure they are addressed
- Maintain files and records related to sales and customers
- Perform other related administrative tasks, as needed
Qualifications of the Sales Coordinator
- High school diploma/GED and at least two years of prior sales, administrative, or customer service experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Professional and positive personality
- Great communication skills
Please submit your resume in confidence for this position. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.