Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: Southern, NH
Type: Full Time
Are you a motivated sales professional looking to join a company that is passionate about providing a quality experience to their customers? If so, keep reading! Leddy Group has partnered with a reputable organization in the Upper Valley in search of a talent Sales Professional to join their established team.
What does a typical day look like for a Sales Professional?
- Focusing on business development by making cold calls and cold visits to potential clients.
- Building long-lasting relationships with new clients.
- Maintaining existing client relationships through account management.
- Conducting research for lead generation.
What makes a successful Sales Professional?
- You have 1 to 2 years of inside or outside sales experience.
- You are motivated and outgoing with a “go-getter” style.
- You enjoy business development.
- You enjoy creating and fostering long-lasting relationships with clients.
What’s in it for you?
- Work remotely when you’re not on the road!
- Permanent, full-time role.
- Excellent opportunities for growth.
- Chance to join a reputable, stable company.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.