Our client is seeking a Sales Representative on a fully remote basis. The company will consider candidates residing throughout New England (MA, ME, VT, NH) who may be able to commute to their Springfield, VT office on rare occasions. If you are comfortable with selling and up-selling, motivated by reaching individual and team sales goals, and thrive in an upbeat, competitive environment, then don’t miss this great full-time opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative
- Explain company technology to customers by email, phone, and online chat
- Sell and promote products and services to new and existing customers
- Answer customer questions regarding service, features, options, upgrades, and billing/payment concerns
- Initiate service orders to begin, upgrade, or terminate service
- Refer customers to the appropriate department for a service trouble and initiate a trouble ticket if necessary
- Accept and post payments to customer accounts
- Investigate and resolve customer billing issues
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, data entry, record maintenance, and other tasks as assigned
Qualifications of the Sales Representative
- Strong sales background and a proven track record highly desired
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret computer reports
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple work assignments
- Ability to complete work accurately under time constraints and deadlines
- Professional, courteous demeanor and strong communication skills
- Ability to listen to the customer, determine needs, and suggest appropriate technology solutions
- Ability to speak in a clear, understandable, and friendly voice with customers and co-workers
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and a positive attitude
We look forward to hearing from you about this Sales Representative role!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.