Sales Support Associate
Sales Support Associate
Speciality: Office Support & Customer Service
Location: Randolph, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Sales Support Associate for a client in Randolph, VT.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company that has been in business for over 50 years. The company celebrates diversity and fosters a positive work environment.
Responsibilities of the Sales Support Associate include:
- Seeking new business opportunities to help the company meet sales goals
- Provide a high level of customer service to the customer within the assigned territory
- Enter customer demographics and order information into the computer
- Act as a liaison between customers and the purchasing department
- Manage reports on daily sales activity
- Process payments
- Operate the switchboard
- Support other Account Managers as needed
Qualifications for the Sales Support Associate Include:
- Must have prior account management, administrative and/or general customer service experience
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Excel and able to learn new programs quickly
- Must be able to work efficiently and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented, motivated, and organized
- Must have strong communication, problem-solving, negotiation, and mathematical skills
This is a full time, long-term position for the right candidate. Don’t wait; send your resume today!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love… love what you do. Put people first… always.