Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you’re looking for a full-time, first-shift opportunity with Fridays off, then don’t miss this Sandblaster role at a metal finishing company in Rochester, NH. You’ll help produce parts for businesses in the medical, defense, aerospace, and other specialized industries. Previous experience is preferred but not required, and you can start right away!
Responsibilities of the Sandblaster
- Operate industrial automatic sandblasting machines
- Smooth edges of small metal parts using sandblasters and/or finishing wheels
- Monitor work to ensure adherence to quality control requirements
- Keep up with production schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Sandblaster
- Previous industrial manufacturing experience preferred
- Sandblasting experience is a plus
- Ability to stand/walk throughout your shift
- Quick learner
- Good hand dexterity
- Team player who can work well independently
Hours are Monday through Thursday, 5:30am-4:00pm. Pay starts at $16/hour. This could lead to a long-term opportunity with benefits including health, dental, PTO/holiday and a retirement plan. Apply today for this Sandblaster position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.