Sanitation Crew Member
Sanitation Crew Member
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Chester, VT, USA
Type: Full Time
Are you hardworking, reliable, and interested in joining a rapidly growing company? Our client in Chester, VT is looking to add a Sanitation Crew Member to their friendly team. This is a full time temp-to-hire opportunity on 3rd shift that will have you working Sunday – Thursday 11pm-7am. This position pays $14.50/hr, and once hired on, this company offers great insurance, paid time off, and a 50% match for the company IRA after 1 year. They also provide free lunch once a month as well as 2 paid breaks and a paid lunch break daily. Additional perks include a discounted fitness center membership and a great Christmas party and summer cookout!
As a Sanitation Crew Member you can expect the following responsibilities:
- Perform sanitation duties to keep processing equipment and facility in clean and optimal working condition
- Plan and follow cleaning/sanitation schedules
- Follow procedures for equipment disassembly, cleaning, sanitation, and reassembly
- Clean/Sanitize production room, equipment, conveyers, floors, mats
- Participate in trainings as needed
- Maintain current knowledge of CIP and sanitation equipment, sanitizers, chemicals
- Communicate with/update operations staff regarding projects, work orders, safety, quality concerns
- Follow GMP, SOPs, SQF, lock out/tag out, PPE, safe work practices, process procedures and guidelines
- Maintain sanitation supply inventory
- Complete documentation as required
- Develop/maintain sanitation SOPs
- Other tasks within production as needed
Your qualifications for the Sanitation Crew Member include:
- Good basic math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand throughout the shift
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow verbal/written instructions
- Previous Sanitation experience is preferred but not required
If you’re ready for the next step in your career, this position is for you!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-786-2222 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
We are here to help! Leddy Group offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We cant wait to virtually meet you!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.