Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A family-owned business is seeking someone with a positive, can-do attitude for their Scale Technician position in Londonderry, NH. This is a full-time, direct-hire role with opportunity for growth within the company, yearly bonuses, paid lunch, free beverages and snacks throughout the workday, health, dental, STD, LTD, 401(k) company matching, paid time off, and more!!
Responsibilities of the Scale Technician
- Calibrate, troubleshoot, and repair various scales
- Read and interpret manuals to complete tasks accurately
- Lift items up to 50 lbs. on some job locations
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Scale Technician
- Mechanically inclined preferred
- Previous experience with digital multimeter to measure ohms, volts, and current a plus
- Willing to learn
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret manuals
- Clean driving record
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm. Pay depends on experience. Our client is willing to train the right candidate for this unique career, so don’t hesitate to apply for this Scale Technician position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.