Join our growing and active Seabrook, NH client as a Schedule Assistant! In support of a very busy sales team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the sales team’s trade show/event schedules. If you are detail oriented and love to maintain organization, we encourage you to check out this full-time opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Schedule Assistant
- Work with others to create the sales team’s schedule for trade shows and events
- Update schedule whenever necessary and keep team apprised
- Assist with other tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Schedule Assistant
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great follow-through and attention to detail
- Able to work through problems to their resolution
Please share your resume in confidence for this Schedule Assistant opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.