Speciality: Administrative & Executive Assistants
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a full time, temporary Scheduler for a well know medical facility in the Upper Valley.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a stable company that has a great reputation in the Upper Valley.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Call patients, scheduling new and follow up appointments
- Coordinating appointments with other appointments within the hospital
- Checking patients in for appointments
- Assisting with inputting insurance information and authorizing insurance electronically
- Complete other administrative/scheduling tasks and small projects as needed
Requirements of the Scheduler:
- Great organizational skills
- Must be a self starter
- Ability to work independently
- Great communication skills
- Prior experience working in a medical facility preferred but not required.
- Great computer skills.
This position has excellent compensation and the chance to work with a great team!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.