Join a fun and busy Manchester, NH healthcare organization as a Scheduling Coordinator! In this interim position, you will schedule appointments for customers/patients, as well as perform data entry and other office-related tasks. Prior similar experience is preferred!
Responsibilities of the Scheduling Coordinator
- Schedule customers/patients for appointments
- Input information into electronic medical records
- Communicate with other team members regarding appointments
- Other tasks, as required
Qualifications of the Scheduling Coordinator
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience with medical terminology and utilizing an EMS system is preferred
- Basic data entry and computer skills
- Good customer service skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this Scheduling Coordinator opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.