Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Don’t miss this great short-term opportunity to be a School Custodian in Gilford, NH! You’ll stay busy with a variety of tasks as you help keep the facilities clean and well-maintained for students and faculty. This is a second-shift position that is expected to last approximately 18 weeks. Previous custodial experience is a plus but not required!
Responsibilities of the School Custodian
- Provide quality custodial and maintenance services in a timely fashion
- Clean floors, furniture, fixtures, and other surfaces using the appropriate chemical cleaners and equipment/tools
- Review event schedule and help set up, arrange, or remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, or scaffolding for events such as banquets or meetings
- Assist in groundskeeping work such as mowing lawns, snow removal, fieldwork, exterior cleaning, etc.
- Make minor adjustments and repairs to various building systems (heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing, or electrical), and notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions
- Manage inventory of custodial supplies and restock as necessary
- Monitor building security and safety by performing tasks such as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to avoid hazards
- Follow prescribed policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the School Custodian
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous custodial experience is preferred
- Good time management, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work well with others
- Basic computer skills
This School Custodian position works Monday through Friday, 3:00pm-11:30pm. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.