Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A printing and fabrication company is looking for Screen Printer to join its team in Bow, NH! This is a great first-shift position at a family-owned business that has worked with some of New England’s largest and best companies for over 60 years. Previous printing experience is a plus but not required!
Responsibilities of the Screen Printer
- Set up and operate a semi-automatic screen print press
- Work from blueprints, samples, and job travelers for instruction
- Receive production order and job traveler from supervisor
- Obtain and check screens, material, ink, and supplies to process orders
- Set up press, run proof sheet, and secure approval for color and quality
- Maintain machine operation and check quality parameters throughout press run
- After run, remove and clean squeegee, flood bar, and screen
- Record date quantity and initials on traveler
- Ensure proper cleanliness of work station and immediate press area
- Work as part of a team
- Follow all company rules, policies, and procedures
- Follow all safety rules and ISO requirements
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
Qualifications of the Screen Printer
- Previous printing experience is helpful
- Must be hardworking and a quick learner
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand throughout your shift and lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
Hours for this Screen Printer position are Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm. Pay starts at $15/hour. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.