Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Bow, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A printing and fabrication company is looking for a Screen Printer to join its team in Bow, NH! This family-owned business has operated for over six decades and works with some of New England’s largest and best companies.
Responsibilities of the Screen Printer
- Set up and operate semi-automatic screen print presses
- Work from blueprints, samples, and job travelers for instruction
- Receive production order and job traveler from supervisor
- Obtain and check screens, material, ink, and supplies to process orders
- Setup press, run proof sheet, and secure approval for color and quality
- Maintain machine operation and check quality parameters throughout press run
- After run, remove and clean squeegee, flood bar, and screen
- Record date quantity and initials on traveler
- Ensure proper cleanliness of work station and immediate press area
- Work as part of a team
- Follow all company rules, policies, and procedures
- Follow all safety rules and ISO requirements
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
Qualifications of the Screen Printer
- Previous printing experience is helpful
- Must be hardworking and a quick learner
- High school diploma or equivalent
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm with a half-hour break. Apply now for this Screen Printer position!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.