Specialty: Accounting & Finance
A successful and growing company in Hampton, NH is looking for a full-time, direct hire Senior Accountant for their team! Our client needs a skilled professional to oversee/perform all accounting functions and ensure all accounting functions comply with GAAP and SOX requirements, among other tasks. The ideal candidate for this role has a bachelor’s degree and at least three years of solid accounting experience.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Oversee/perform accounting functions on a day-to-day basis
- Perform month-end and year-end close activities
- Maintain the general ledger
- Prepare regular and ad hoc accounting reports
- Assist with gathering information for auditors
- Prepare supporting reporting schedules
- Review accounting reports and identify variances/trends
- Perform other related tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance
- At least three years of relevant accounting experience
- CPA is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of GAAP and SOX reporting/compliance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please share your resume in confidence for this Senior Accountant opportunity offering $95,000-105,000 annually, depending on experience. We look forward to connecting with you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.