Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Join a wonderful, growing business in the Lebanon area as a Senior Bookkeeper! In this role, you would act as the lead for the finance department, reporting directly to the owner of this family-run business in a stable industry. This is an excellent direct-hire opportunity that offers advancement for the right person!
Responsibilities of the Senior Bookkeeper
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, and ensuring legal compliance
- Manage payroll transactions
- Maintain Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions
- Develop systems to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts and defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries
- Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance, reconciling entries month-end and year-end close
- Maintain historical records and prepare financial reports
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications of the Senior Bookkeeper
- BA preferred; CPA is a plus
- Proven bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
The Senior Bookkeeper is a full-time, first-shift position. If you would like to be an integral part of our client’s continued success, apply now!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.