Senior Clinical Secretary
Senior Clinical Secretary
Speciality: Administrative & Office Support
Location: Lebanon, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Senior Clinical Secretary for a medical facility in Lebanon, NH. This is a great long-term opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys performing a variety of tasks throughout the day. Get your foot in the door with a reputable company in the Lebanon area in this Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm position.
Responsibilities of the Senior Clinical Secretary:
- Answer phones, screen and direct calls, and take messages
- Schedule appointments, manage calendars, schedule procedures, etc.
- Maintain, track, and send charts (scribing and other admin support to staff as required)
- Compose and edit correspondence, as well as type letters, memos, manuscripts, etc.
- Create forms, spreadsheets, tables, charts, databases, and slides
- Create agendas and take minutes for meetings
- Coordinate conference meetings and help make travel arrangements
- Perform budget tracking and recordkeeping procedures
- Perform file/record management functions
Qualifications for the Senior Clinical Secretary:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- 3 years of administrative support experience preferred
- Previous experience in a medical setting and knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Proficiency in PC word processing, spreadsheets, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Publisher required
If you are organized, detail oriented, dependable, and have great communication and customer service skills, consider applying for this full-time, long-term Senior Clinical Secretary position.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.