Senior Process Engineer
Senior Process Engineer
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Senior Process Engineer in Hudson, NH! This is a great, long term opportunity with room for growth!
Production support for complex wire harness and cable assembly products. Responsible for developing procedures, methods, and tooling to manufacture new or existing product lines in the most effective manner. Lead and assist lower level engineering personnel.
Sr. Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Research and obtain assembly instruction, tooling and dimensional information
- Generate and approve supplemental aids for production using Visio software.
- Generate Production assembly travelers.
- Support manufacturing processes, providing continuous process improvement
- Provide production support for problem resolution and necessary training.
- Implement equipment setups including programming and subsequent changes.
- Periodically review manufacturing floor layout and recommend changes to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Develop and/or investigate new machinery, equipment, fixtures and tooling to increase floor productivity and efficiency.
- Train machine operators in new techniques to improve productivity.
- Lead new product introductions.
- Develop cost estimates to manufacture a new or redesigned product.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Sr. Process Engineer Qualifications:
- Oral Communication
- Skills Time Management
- Written Communication Skills
- Mechanical Skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Electro/Mechanical component product knowledge a must.
- Prior experience in Wire Harness is required.
1st shift and pay is $24-$26/hr
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.