Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Belmont, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Come work for a leading US distributor of systems for smoke, dust, mist, and vapor/odor control! This company is looking to hire a Service Technician to expand their team.
Our client has been around for over 35 years and have a customer base of over 5,000 New England customers! They remain committed to providing unique and innovative solutions to air pollution issues.
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Changing cartridges and servicing the clients to companies’ standards.
- Clean and replace filters in electronic and media air cleaners and in cartridge dust collectors.
- Troubleshoot when required.
- Utilizing basic hand tools to complete work each day.
Service Technician Qualifications:
- Mechanically and electronically inclined
- Journeyman’s license is a plus!
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to follow tasks and instructions
- Must be able to pass and background check and drug screen
- Valid driver license, driving record check, and proof of auto insurance
Shift is Monday-Friday, 6am – until the work is complete
Pay is $16-$18 per hour depending on experience
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.