Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An established manufacturer is seeking a Service Technician to join the team at their Contoocook, NH facility. The ideal candidate has a positive, friendly demeanor and is skilled at machinery maintenance, so you can assist clients in moments of stress and get their equipment working again. This is an excellent direct-hire opportunity with great benefits!
Responsibilities of the Service Technician
- Install and test run new equipment
- Conduct preventative maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of machines and equipment
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues
- Perform basic maintenance skills including welding, mechanical work, and equipment adjustment
- Provide phone technical support to troubleshoot issues with clients
- Travel as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Service Technician
- Knowledge of sawmills and equipment required
- Experience with hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems
- Experience troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours
- Must have own tools
- Professional communication and customer service skills
This full-time role works first shift hours Monday through Friday with additional travel when required. Please be prepared to discuss your salary requirements for this Service Technician opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.