Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Derry, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is seeking a Process/Set-Up Technician in Derry, NH! This is a great, long term/permanent role for the right candidate!
The process/set-up technician will set up and start up production runs to ensure products meet customer expectations. Set up sample tools and assist the Process Technician with samples as needed.
Responsibilities of the Process/Set-Up Technician:
- Possess the ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Possess the ability to perform a variety of manual tasks.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of materials, methods and practices commonly used in the manufacture of plastics.
- Must possess the ability to input data on computer and type basic operations notes for communication daily.
- Possess the ability to understand and operate molding machine controls.
- Possess the ability to write set up, start up, and equipment handling instructions.
Qualifications of the Process/Set-Up Technician:
- Work experience-6 months past proficiency in a machine operator position, and/or 6 months past plastic molding experience.
- Read, write and speak English language.
Pay is DOE
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, or call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.