Set Up Technician
Set Up Technician
Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A global company specializing in injection molding and contract manufacturing services is looking for a Set Up Technician! You’ll work as part of the second shift team at their Derry, NH facility as you help produce this company’s solutions for the medical, optic, and electronic industries.
Responsibilities of the Set Up Technician
- Assist Process Technician in mold set ups and programming
- Set up and start production runs
- Check for defects
- Complete documentation
- Ensure equipment is maintained and proper documentation is forwarded to maintenance
- Improve existing processes to meet or exceed cycle standards
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
- Perform additional duties as needed or assigned
Qualifications of the Set Up Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent, 6 months of experience in plastic injecting molding machine operation, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Ability to set up and remove molds from injection molding processes
- Dependable team player with leadership skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English and follow written and verbal instructions
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable transportation
This is a full-time, second-shift role. Pay ranges from $22-$25/hour depending on experience. Apply today for this Set Up Technician position!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.