Specialty: Accounting & Finance
Join a Portsmouth, NH financial services organization as a Sharedraft Specialist! In this role, you will ensure that drafts, EFT, ATM, and payroll requests are accurately processed in a timely manner. Our client is seeking someone who has basic accounting knowledge and either an associate degree or 2 years of experience in financial services.
Responsibilities of the Sharedraft Specialist
- Download transaction files on a daily basis
- Review all drafts, EFT, ATM, and payroll requests to ensure they are processed in a timely manner
- Create reports for management review on a regular basis
- Process wires
- Work with accounting to resolve any issues
- Other tasks, as assigned
Qualifications of the Sharedraft Specialist
- High school diploma (associate degree preferred)
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Skilled in Word and Excel
- Professional and helpful demeanor
Apply today for this full-time opportunity!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.