Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
An organic salon products manufacturer is looking for a Shipper/Receiver to join the growing team at their Manchester, NH facility! This company has been proudly manufacturing their products with a focus on research, sustainability, and quality without cruelty for over 30 years. You’ll work a great first-shift schedule! Previous experience is a plus!
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver
- Follow work orders and invoices to pick and pack finished goods
- Box and palletize products
- Verify that all labels are correct
- Shrink wrap product for shipment
- Unload received materials using dolly, pallet jack, or forklift if licensed
- Complete paperwork
- Stock products in store on location
- Help keep the work area clean and organized
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Comfortable performing repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and stand/walk throughout your shift
Hours for this Shipper/Receiver position are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm. Apply today!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.