Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a growing manufacturer as a Shipper/Receiver! This Billerica, MA company is seeking someone with previous shipping experience who will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. If that sounds like you, then don’t miss this direct hire role with great first shift hours!
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver
- Package and ship hazardous and non-hazardous liquids and pastes in accordance with all DOT regulations, both domestically and internationally, by ground and by air
- Create, complete, and maintain shipping and receiving documentation
- Review product material safety data sheets and federal/state regulations to determine appropriate shipping, packaging, and labeling procedures
- Develop written procedures and perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver
- Previous experience packaging and shipping hazardous and non-hazardous materials in accordance with DOT regulations
- Experience in a receiving department dealing with chemical raw materials
- Experience packaging and shipping materials with dry ice
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
Hours are 8:30am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday. Pay for this position depends on experience, ranging from $20-$23/hour. We look forward to hearing from you about this Shipper/Receiver opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.