Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A manufacturer of standard and custom molded rubber products is looking for a Shipper/Receiver to join its team in Rochester, NH! In this role, you will be responsible for domestic and international shipments. This is a great first-shift, long-term opportunity for a candidate with previous experience!
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver
- Pull stock from inventory, receiving, or production to process shipments through ERP system
- Package product for outgoing shipment
- Process domestic and international shipments through DHL, FedEx, etc. websites
- Drive fork truck
- Interact with customer service to ensure all shipping/documentation requirements are met
- Work closely with Receiver to ensure daily tasks are complete for both shipping and receiving
- Cover for receiving role when Receiver is out
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver
- Minimum 2 years of experience in shipping and receiving, ideally including international shipping
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience operating a fork truck
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The Shipper/Receiver works Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm with the potential for overtime as needed. Apply today to work at this well-established company!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.