Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A rubber manufacturer is looking for a skilled, positive Shipper/Receiver in Laconia, NH. You’ll join a close-knit team of people who have been with this wonderful company an average of 15 years each! This role offers a great first shift schedule, and overtime is truly optional, not required – PLUS you’ll earn a monthly attendance bonus!! Don’t miss this opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials
- Compare identifying information and count, weigh, or measure items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, packing slips, or other records
- Complete all necessary shipment documentation
- Examine outgoing shipments to ensure they meet specifications
- Ship orders via methods such as UPS, FEDEX, DHL, Truck Carriers
- Pick tickets as needed and ship confirmations
- Route received items to appropriate departments
- Pick and put up orders as needed
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Control cycle counts and reconciliation of inventory
- Operate lift truck or use hand truck to move shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of shipping experience
- Must have general working knowledge of foreign and domestic shipping procedures
- Good math and organizational skills
- Forklift and power truck training
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand throughout shift
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm with some potential flexibility on start time. Pay starts at $18/hour depending on experience, plus a monthly attendance bonus. Apply today to join a great team as a Shipper/Receiver!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.