Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A well-known building materials company is looking for a Shipper/Receiver in Brentwood, NH. You’ll work a unique 10:00am-6:00pm shift! This full-time, direct-hire role offers excellent benefits effective on date of hire, including health, dental, vision, paid holidays, generous 401K match, and employee stock purchase program!
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials for production
- Operate a forklift to assist in loading and/or moving material and products
- Verify raw material inventories
- Compute amount of material required to complete work orders
- Transfer materials per work orders, verbal instructions, priorities, and material availability
- Examine materials to verify conformance to specifications
- Complete paperwork and maintain records
- Assist in warehouse housekeeping tasks
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver
- High school diploma or GED, one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2 years of forklift experience
- Basic math skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Basic computer skills; experience in Visual Manufacturing software a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 10:00am-6:00pm with a 20-minute paid lunch break. Pay depends on experience, starting at $20.67/hour. This desirable company values its employees and promotes a culture of safety, so don’t hesitate to apply for this direct-hire Shipper/Receiver opportunity!
To apply for the Shipper/Receiver, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, call 603-749-4810, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.