Location: Billerica, MA, USA
Leddy Group is currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver for a rapidly growing manufacturer in Billerica, MA. Our client’s business was founded over 50 years ago. This means the company has weathered many storms. And right now, when so many companies are experiencing instability, they are HIRING! This client manufactures specialty adhesives for use in high-tech and microelectronic applications.
The Shipper/Receiver will perform all duties and complete required paperwork to receive materials and ship hazardous and non-hazardous liquids and pastes in accordance with all DOT regulations, both domestically and internationally, by ground and by air.
Additional responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver:
- Review and understand product material safety data sheets to determine appropriate shipping methods, packaging and labeling in accordance with federal and state regulations, and to determine the accuracy of regulatory information on each MSDS.
- With general supervision and direction, develop written procedures.
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver:
- Experience packaging and shipping hazardous and non-hazardous materials in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Experience in a receiving department dealing with chemical raw materials.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
This is a full time, first shift position working 8:30 AM – 4 PM, Monday – Friday. Pay for this position is $17/hour.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group:
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.