Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A well-known building materials company is looking for a Shipper/Receiver in Brentwood, NH. You’ll get long weekends every weekend, with a great schedule of Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, and every other Wednesday from 5:45am-6:00pm! This full-time role offers excellent benefits effective on date of hire, including health, dental, vision, paid holidays, generous 401K match, and employee stock purchase program!
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials for production
- Operate a forklift safely to assist in loading and/or moving material and products
- Move necessary materials to and from production staging area to support individual daily work orders and shifts schedules
- Verify raw material inventories
- Compute amount of material required to complete work orders
- Transfer materials per work orders, verbal instructions, priorities, and material availability
- Examine materials to verify conformance to specifications
- Identify variances in raw material and finished goods
- Compile and maintain computerized records and complete daily production sheets
- Assist in warehouse housekeeping tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver
- High school diploma or GED, one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2 years of forklift experience
- Basic math skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to read, write, speak, and understand basic English
- Must be computer literate; experience in Visual Manufacturing software a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pay depends on experience, starting at $19.50/hour. Apply today for this Shipper/Receiver position at a desirable company that values its employees and promotes a culture of safety!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.