Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a well-known building materials company as a Shipper/Receiver in Brentwood, NH! You’ll work a unique schedule of Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and every other Wednesday from 5:45am-6:00pm. This full-time role offers excellent benefits effective on date of hire, including health, dental, vision, paid holidays, generous 401K match, and employee stock purchase program!
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials for production
- Operate a forklift safely to assist in loading and/or moving material and products
- Move necessary materials to and from production staging area to support individual daily work orders and schedules
- Compile and maintain computerized records and complete daily production sheets
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver
- High school diploma or equivalent, 1-3 months of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2 years of forklift experience
- Basic math skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate; knowledge of Visual Manufacturing software a plus
- Ability to stand for a 12-hour shift and lift up to 50 lbs.
Pay depends on experience, starting at $20.67/hour. Apply today for this Shipper/Receiver position at a desirable company that values its employees and promotes a culture of safety!
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.