Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Brentwood, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A well-known building materials company is looking for a Shipper/Receiver at its Brentwood, NH location! This is a desirable company with fantastic benefits. This role can lead to a direct-hire opportunity for the right candidate!
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials for production
- Move necessary materials to and from a production staging area to support individual daily work orders and shifts schedules
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be computer literate and experienced in Visual Manufacturing software is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak English effectively with coworkers and supervisors
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Forklift training certificate (previously certified and able to get re-certified)
- Ability to stand throughout your shift and lift up to 50lbs.
Hours for this second shift position are Monday through Friday, 2:00pm-10:00pm. Pay is $19.50/hour plus a 5% shift differential, which equates to $20.48/hour.
To apply for Shipper/Receiver, email a copy of your resume to Seacoast@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.749.4810.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.