Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Join a well-known building materials company as a Shipper/Receiver in Brentwood, NH! You’ll work a great first shift schedule of Monday through Friday from 10:00am-6:00pm. This full-time role offers excellent benefits effective on date of hire, including health, dental, vision, paid holidays, generous 401K match, and employee stock purchase program!
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials for production
- Operate a forklift safely to assist in loading and/or moving material and products
- Move necessary materials to and from production staging area to support individual daily work orders and schedules
- Compile and maintain computerized records and complete daily production sheets
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver
- High school diploma or equivalent, 1-3 months of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2 years of forklift experience
- Basic math skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate; knowledge of Visual Manufacturing software a plus
- Ability to stand for a 12-hour shift and lift up to 50 lbs.
Pay depends on experience, starting at $20.67/hour. Apply today for this Shipper/Receiver position at a desirable company that values its employees and promotes a culture of safety!
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We put the right people in the right places through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing. We combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. Our goal is to exceed your expectations; our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.