Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Bow, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
70 year old family owned business in Bow, NH is seeking a Shipper to provide support in their busy warehouse. This company has retained customers for decades by providing quality products, excellent customer support, and reliable, on time order fulfillment.
Responsibilities of the Shipper:
- Route shipments according to instructions.
- Complete all required shipping documentation, packing lists and certificates of compliance.
- Work as a team to ship orders efficiently and on time.
Qualifications of Shipper:
- Prior shipping and/or receiving experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with UPS Worldship is preferred
- Strong math and computer skills are required
- Must be able to stand/walk for an 8 hour shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
This position works Monday-Friday, 8 AM – 4:30 PM. This is a long term position.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (603) 225-7300 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.