Shipper and Receiver
Shipper and Receiver
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Location: Billerica, MA, USA
Type: Full Time
Shipper & Receiver
Leddy Group is currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver for a rapidly growing manufacturer in Billerica, MA. Our client’s business was founded over 50 years ago. This means the company has weathered many storms. And right now, when so many companies are experiencing instability, they are HIRING! This client manufactures specialty adhesives for use in high-tech and microelectronic applications
The Shipper/Receiver will perform all duties and complete required paperwork to receive materials and ship hazardous and non-hazardous liquids and pastes in accordance with all DOT regulations, both domestically and internationally, by ground and by air.
Additional responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver:
- Review and understand product material safety data sheets to determine appropriate shipping methods, packaging and labeling in accordance with federal and state regulations, and to determine the accuracy of regulatory information on each MSDS.
- With general supervision and direction, develop written procedures.
Qualifications of the Shipper/Receiver:
- 5+ years experience packaging and shipping hazardous and non-hazardous materials in accordance with DOT regulations.
- 5+ years experience in a receiving department dealing with chemical raw materials.
- Experience in packaging and shipping materials with dry ice.
- DOT certification to ship domestically and internationally by ground and by air strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
This is a full time, first shift position working 8:30 AM – 4 PM, Monday – Friday. Pay for this position is $17/hour.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.