Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
If you have warehouse experience, then consider this Shipping position at a well-established employer in Manchester, NH. You’ll help with all shipping and receiving tasks for an organic salon products manufacturer that has been dedicated to sustainability and quality without cruelty for almost 40 years. This is a great full-time, first-shift role in a fast-paced environment!
Responsibilities for Shipping
- Follow work orders and invoices to pack products for shipment
- Verify orders for accuracy
- Weigh boxes
- Print labels
- Put boxes on pallets and shrink wrap for shipment
- Receive and put away product
- Restock shelves and racks
- Supply raw materials for production as needed
- Complete paperwork
- Use equipment including a dolly and pallet jack
- Help keep the work area clean and organized
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications for Shipping
- Previous warehouse experience
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Team player who can work well independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., perform repetitive motions, and stand/walk throughout shift
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm. Pay depends on experience, starting at $18-$19+/hour. Apply today for this Shipping opportunity!
To apply, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com, call 603-666-4051, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.