If you have strong organizational and communication skills and good follow-through, consider this full-time, direct hire Shipping Administrator opportunity in Dover, NH! Our client needs someone to take orders, communicate with clients regarding their orders, and respond to callers, among other duties.
Responsibilities of the Shipping Administrator
- Review and confirm orders
- Create shipping paperwork and invoices
- Communicate tracking information to customers
- Perform data entry
- Answer and assist callers
- Assist bookkeeping, when necessary
- Perform other related tasks and projects, as required
Qualifications of the Shipping Administrator
- Prior shipping experience is preferred
- Must have Quickbooks experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- A good communicator
- Ability to see tasks through to completion
Please share your resume in confidence for this Shipping Administrator opportunity offering $45,000-60,000/year, depending on experience. We look forward to connecting with you!
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com call (603) 749-4810 ext. 4, or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.