Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
Don’t miss this Shipping Clerk opening at a busy company in Contoocook, NH! You’ll work a great first-shift schedule as you handle incoming and outgoing deliveries in this fast-paced warehouse and dispatch environment.
Responsibilities of the Shipping Clerk
- Process orders
- Receive and register deliveries, and distribute packages
- Troubleshoot any shipping issues
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning, and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items
- Keep files of goods shipped and received and prepare reports
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Shipping Clerk
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred; experience in retail, manufacturing, or similar environment is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- Experience with Mie Tracks ERP preferred
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery such as forklifts
- Ability to stand for long periods throughout your shift and lift up to 30 lbs. frequently, 50 lbs. occasionally
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay ranges from $15-$20/hour, depending on experience. This can lead to a direct hire for the right candidate, so don’t hesitate to apply for this Shipping Clerk opportunity!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.