Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A precision sheet metal fabrication and CNC machining company is hiring a Shipping Clerk in Contoocook, NH! In this role, you would handle incoming and outgoing deliveries in a busy warehouse and dispatch environment. They move fast and need you to as well. This is a great full-time, long-term opportunity that can lead to a direct hire for the right candidate!
Responsibilities of the Shipping Clerk
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them, and distributing packages
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning, and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
- Troubleshoot any shipping issues
Qualifications of the Shipping Clerk
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred
- Experience in retail, manufacturing, or similar environment is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Integrity and leadership skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Exemplary customer care skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of spreadsheet/database software, e.g., Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Mie Tracks ERP preferred
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery such as forklifts
- Ability to stand for long periods throughout your shift
- High school diploma or equivalent
This Shipping Clerk position works Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Second shift is also available from 3:00pm-11:30pm if that works best for your schedule! Pay ranges from $15-20/hour, depending on experience.
To apply, email a copy of your resume to Concord@leddygroup.com, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.225.7300.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.