Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Hudson, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
A leading manufacturer of wire and cable assemblies is seeking a Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Hudson, NH! This company services a diverse group of industries including defense, aerospace, industrial, medical, and commercial. In this role you would prepare orders for both domestic and international shipment as well as add incoming shipments to inventory. Here is your chance to work for a great company that will treat you like family!
Responsibilities of the Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- Closely review pack lists, bills of lading, invoices, and orders to verify correct shipments
- Package orders efficiently according to customer specifications and prepare shipping documents
- Arrange domestic and international shipments, and determine associated costs
- Work with vendors to arrange pickup times outside of the normal schedule
- Track all outgoing shipments in a computerized system
- Keep an accurate inventory of shipping supplies and reorder necessary supplies
- Verify incoming orders and add materials to inventory
- Operate a lift truck or hand truck to move materials around the warehouse
- Direct others assisting in the shipping and receiving department
Qualifications of the Shipping & Receiving Clerk
- 2-5 years of experience in Shipping & Receiving, including experience with both domestic and international shipping, and familiarity with common shipping documentation
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent negotiation skills when working with vendors
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk works Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-4:30pm and every other Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Pay starts at $18/hour. Apply today!
To apply, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.