Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Manchester, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
A leader in electronics product development is hiring an SMT Operator to join the team at its state-of-the-art facility in Manchester, NH! In this role you will be responsible for setting up and operating SMT line equipment. Choose either first or second shift to best fit your schedule!
Responsibilities of the SMT Operator
- Work independently to complete most jobs by relying on the production and quality process documentation
- Set up and operate the SMT line equipment in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Write packages
- Read and interpret visual aids and diagrams
- Adjust machine settings to accurately complete tasks
- Inspect components
Qualifications of the SMT Operator
- 2-5 years of experience using SMT equipment to build printed circuit board assemblies is preferred
- Prior experience with Mycronic/MyData products is preferred
- Trained on IPC-A-610
- Demonstrated working knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures employed to build printed circuit board assemblies
- Creativity, excellent judgment and good decision-making skills are required
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
Hours for this position are Monday through Friday, either 7:00am-3:30pm or 3:00pm-11:30pm. Pay ranges from $20-24/hour depending on experience.
To apply for SMT Operator, email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, see our website at www.leddygroup.com or call 603.666.4051.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group . . . a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA since 1994. We are one great brand with multiple specialties: accounting & finance, administrative & office support, engineering, human resources, industrial, skilled manufacturing, legal, and nonprofit.
At Leddy Group, we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. We utilize a methodology and process to assess skills and experience; however, identifying the right “fit” is equally important for both candidates and clients alike. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Our success is tied directly to your satisfaction.