Speciality: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing, View All Jobs
Location: Milford, NH, USA
Type: Full Time
Leddy Group is currently seeking candidates for a 2nd Shift SMT Set-Up Feeder in Milford, NH for our partner, Cirtronics!
This is a long-term, permanent opportunity for the right candidate! A Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Set-Up Feeder is the entry-level position setting up and tearing down component feeders for pick and place machine operators.
Responsibilities of the SMT Set-Up Feeder:
- Work with written SMT set-up instructions
- Scanning clips
- Some light computer work
- Feed strips of components through clips and into reels
- Loading reels onto magazines / feeders
- Tearing down or unloading reals from magazines / feeders
Qualifications of the SMT Set-Up Feeder:
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to read and interpret bills of materials (BOMs) and process sheets
- Ability to read and write English
- Basic math and computer skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
Shift is Monday-Thursday 12pm-10pm
Pay is depending on experience
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Bedford@leddygroup.com, call 603-666-4051 or apply online at www.leddygroup.com.
About Leddy Group
We are Leddy Group… a privately owned, regional staffing company serving NH, ME, VT & northern MA. One great brand… multiple specialties in accounting and finance, administrative and executive assistants, engineering, human resources, industrial and skilled manufacturing, and office support and customer service.
At Leddy Group we combine a consistency of values and traits with a singular standard for quality and best practices. We hold each other accountable to those standards, measure success by the quality of our outcomes, and establish goals based on continuous improvement metrics. This is the compass which leads us to put the right people in the right places. Methodology and process to assess skills and experience. Focusing on fit, company, and culture.
The success of our team is based on the success of our outcomes and your satisfaction. Period. Do what you love … love what you do. Put people first … always.