Specialty: Industrial & Skilled Manufacturing
A Wilton, NH manufacturer is looking for a Solder/Assembler to join their team immediately! You’ll help produce electronic components for this company’s high-quality, custom sealing systems. This full-time, first-shift opportunity includes shorter hours on Fridays!
Responsibilities of the Solder/Assembler
- Read and interpret work order instructions/drawings to produce and finish electronic components
- Prep items for soldering using microscope
- Solder glass to metal assembles into housing using hotplate or pincher machine
- Visually observe solder process for quality
- Verify cleanliness using microscope
- Test soldered assemblies for leaks and electrical shorts
- Inspect solder joints and housing assembly using a microscope
- Report defective materials or issues to the department supervisor
- Keep work area and equipment clean and organized, and follow all safety regulations
- Perform related duties as assigned or required
Qualifications of the Solder/Assembler
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related soldering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have attention to fine detail
- Solder Certification a plus
- Good manual dexterity, good eyesight, and steady hands
- Must be able to perform tasks working under a microscope
- Ability to interpret visual aids, perform simple shop math, and read/speak English
- Familiar with assembly and measuring tools
- Ability to work well with minimum supervision
This Solder/Assembler position works Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-4:30pm, and Fridays from 7:00am-11:00am. Pay starts at $17/hour. If you’d like to join a great company where many employees have stayed for 15+ years, then apply today!
Veterans and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
About Leddy Group
We are a privately owned, regional staffing company serving northern New England since 1994. We are real people helping real people find meaningful employment through our specialties: Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, Engineering, HR, Industrial and Skilled Manufacturing.